1000 Maxtrak SR – Feature List
- Combined crushing and screening in one plant
- Proven and unique Automax technology
- Able to accept “all in feed” in most cases
- Able to recirculate oversize material
- Excellent product shape on most applications
- High reductions
- Capable of producing three products from one plant optional stockpiler
- Heavy duty chassis and track frame
- Dust suppression sprays fitted as standard
The TEREX Pegson 1000SR combines the incredible 1000 Automax cone crusher with a double deck screen to provide a complete crushing and screening process on a single chassis for secondary and tertiary applications.
The 1000SR is able to produce one, two or three stockpiles using the optional stockpiler or recirculate the oversize for recrushing. The integrated feed hopper and level central system ensures the Automax can be continually choke fed. The ability of the Automax to accept an “all in” unscreened clean feed eliminates the need for pre-screening whilst giving the optimum particle shape using attrition crushing.
Material crushed by the Automax transfers to a double deck screen and oversize material can be recirculated back to the cone crusher via an onboard conveyor to produce two stockpiles of graded aggregate.
Our patented access system simplifies screen and conveyor maintenance by allowing the easy separation of the crusher and screen discharge conveyor.
Optional equipment available with this machine includes includes a 500mm wide stockpiling conveyor and choice of concaves – Automax extra coarse, coarse, medium coarse and Autosand.