1300 Maxtrak – Feature List
- Excellent product shape
- High reduction ratios
- No need for pre-screening on most applications
- Metal detection
- Self-contained diesel driven plant
- Crusher level controls fitted as standard
- 3.5m high product discharge conveyer
- Hydraulic crusher setting adjustment
- Simple electrical and hydraulic circuits
- Choice of concave
- Capabilities of up to 350 TPH
- Dust suppression sprays fitted as standard
The 1300 Maxtrak is TEREX Pegson’s largest tracked cone crusher and is suitable for secondary and tertiary applications up to 350 tph.
This plant “punches way above its size” and is ideal to follow very high capacity primary jaw crushers and produce quality sub base or aggregates.
Using the unbeatable 1300 Automax cone crusher, the 1300 Maxtrak features a system with a large feed hopper which is able to take an ‘all-in feed’ from the jaw crusher, thereby improving cubicity, throughput and reduction ratios and eliminating the need to for pre-screening on most applications.
Setting adjustment can be made ‘on the run’ using touch button control. Dust suppression sprays and metal detection are both included as standard. Without question, the 1300 Maxtrak is a big step ahead of the competition in its size, productivity and operating efficiency.
A range of optional extras are available including an Autosand concave, feed hopper extension plates and an electric pump.