1412 Trakpaktor – Feature List
- 1200mm wide discharge conveyor which can be raised and lowered hydraulically for maintenance and transport
- Well proven high performance impact crusher
- Hydraulic folding hopper with wedgelock system
- Two way dirt chute
- Hinged drive guard design for belt access
- Magnetic overband separator – optional
- Dirt conveyor – optional
- Crusher performance changes made simply by adjusting engine speed on throttle
- Optional feed hopper for loading shovel feed from rear
- Dust suppression sprays fitted as standard
TEREX Pegson has reconfirmed its commitment to continual product improvement. Designed specifically for the heavy duty recycling applications with high re-bar content, we are now able to offer an option of an under pan feeder for the 1412 Trakpactor.
The vibratory pan feeder is situated immediately below the crusher outlet and replaces the deflector which is supplied as standard on the 1412 Trakpactor. The pan assembly is driven by a hydraulic motor which and two out of balance shafts. It is mounted springs which allow the pan to move in a back-and-downward motion and in an up-and-forward motion.
These combined motions cause any material discharged onto the pan feeder to move forwards until it discharges onto the main product belt.The pan feeder is 2.5m long by 1.1m wide and is fully lined with Hardox 400 wear resistant plate. The under pan feeder retains the excellent conveyor access provided by the hydraulic lower conveyor system from the standard plant.